Grievances Form


In-house grievances not satisfied with the instructor shall be submitted in writing to Dr. Yaroslav Yarmolyuk (IDC Owner) at 4709 N. Harlem Ave., Harwood Heights, IL 60706. COMPLAINTS not satisfied with Dr. Y. Yarmolyuk MAY BE REGISTERED IN WRITING WITH THE ILLINOIS BOARD OF HIGHER EDUCATION, Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools. Information about the complaint may be submitted online through the IBHE website Additional information regarding the complaint process can be obtained by contacting the Board at 1 N. Old State Capitol Plaza, Suite 333, Springfield, IL 62701, Phone Number: (217) 782-2551, Fax Number: (217) 782-8548.